10.25.2009

Survey Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Well, I only read four, not being as clever as you guys. No one was really more intimidating than the others. IF I had to choose one, probably Affinity, because it had so many characters. 2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Well, I didn't read very many, but Silence was remarkably easier than I thought it would be :). 3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? The mini-challenges, there just felt like there were so many of them, that I kind of got overwhelemed and ignored most of them. But that's probably just me... and being reader of the hour was nerve wracking. But again, that's just me. 4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I thought the cheerleaders seemed to be dispatched pretty efficiently :) 5. How many books did you read? 3 and half 6. What were the names of the books you read? Orlando, Silence, The Wreath (from Kristin Lavransdatter), Affinity 7. Which book did you enjoy most? Orlando, definitely, hands down. 8. Which did you enjoy least? Eh... probably Silence. It was fun, but just couldn't stack up in meatiness to the others. But it was good too. I can't complain about any of them. 9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Honestly, no. I still don't totally understand how cheerleading works, and kind of just put up posts and then hid away :P. 10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will probably do it again, ig schedule permite s - it all depends on babysitting though, since I wouldn't want Amanda to miss it :).

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Your list of books is great. I have a couple of them on my TBR list. You did a great job! Have a great day!!

Sherrie
Just Books

Amanda said...

I love that first answer. I had some of those when I didn't take a nap last time. :D Love you Jase, go to bed!

Eva said...

You were a reader of the hour?! (I missed that somehow) That's a cruel twist of fate! I'm glad you enjoyed all your books Jason. And thanks for the tarot reading-I'll comment more fully on it when my brain returns. ;)

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Great job. You accomplished quite a bit, and I'm glad you had a good time!

Vasilly said...

You did great! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Aarti said...

I really enjoyed Affinity, and I am considering making my next read Fingersmith, since everyone seems to really enjoy it. Hope you liked Affinity and all the others :-)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

You did great Jason! 21 hours is fantastic. I also think the mini-challenges were a little overwhelming this year as well. They're fun but it's hard to keep track and then you have to do so much extra stuff on your own blog. :) Hope you can read again in April!!

Chrisbookarama said...

Congrats on the Read-a-thon! I read The Wreath a few years ago.