10.24.2009

Hello, Readathon!

Alright, so the epic journey begins! Reading for 24 hours. First up this morning, I will reading the first book of 'Kristin Lavransdatter'. Not sure how much else to say, excep tI'm sitll kind of jittery nervous about all teh new visitors, and don't want to take too much of your time. I haven't prepped ahead of time for posting, like my beautiful and well-prepared wife, so we'll see how this goes. Notably, if you want to see the DABDBH highlights throughout the day, they will be at her blog at zenleaf.blogspot.com. Over here, the Tarot reading giveaway, abdicated beautifully by the infinitely wonderful Debi, to the infinitely hardworking Eva, will be posted up here at about 5:00 am, to sort of perk me up late at night - I THINK I'll just put it and the tarot reading for Chris up at the same time. But, to both Eva and Chris, the readings are not terrifically short, so if you want to not listen to them tonight, I TOTALLY understand... I may not be responding to all my comments here, so please nobody be offended if I seem to ignore you! Much love and Readathon hurrahs!

7 comments:

Care said...

LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF READATHON! (I lurve that!) Have a wonderful time CHEERS!

Amanda said...

Have fun, Jase. Dont' worry too much. :)

Rebecca Reid said...

Happy reading!! Enjoy Kirstin Landvatter. Heard it's great!

Lenore Appelhans said...

WOW! You are aiming big :) I have started Kristin L. many a time and never made it through...

best of luck today!!

chrisa511 said...

You crack me up Jason! Don't worry about your visitors :p They all love you. Have a great time and try not to overdose on spice drops!! Looking forward to the tarot reading, though to be completely honest, I'll probably be sleeping when you post it...so I'll prob see it tomorrow :p

Melanie said...

I've never read Kristin L. Hope you enjoy it! Have fun and don't worry! =)

rhapsodyinbooks said...

The first vol of Kristin Lav is a bit slower than the other two, but it's good reading! Best of luck today!