7.09.2009

Surprise appearances at the ALA Conference

With Amanda going to the upcoming ALA conference in Chicago, I dreamt last night that she called me, the first night. We chit-chatted, for a bit, and finally she said, "Oh, guess who I saw today?"
"Who's that?"
"Rikki Zengel!" Ms Zengel is a friend I knew at work, until she moved, she's a librarian.
"Oh that's cool."
"Guess who else? Mrs. Reusch, your high school librarian!"
Oh, yes, that's right! She's a Librarian! I thought...
"Yes, and guess who else? Obama!"
Oh, that's right! He's a librarian, isn't he?
"And, guess who else I met - Mr. Clean!"
Yes, that's right! Mr. Clean, he's a librarian too!

So, who do you think would make the best unlikely librarians?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Mr. Clean. That's the best librarian I can think of. Other good librarians...I'd have to think about that.

Keshalyi said...

Well, there's always Conan

Amanda said...

Ooh! I got one! Fabio! Fabio the librarian.

Keshalyi said...

Yeah! Or, Antonio Banderas

"Senora... I would recommend, perhaps, something by William Faulkner..."

Amanda said...

Nice!