7.28.2009

My book was accepted!

I can't believe it! I've kind of kept it quiet, but I wrote this book, about growing up as a teenager in a Mormon house in the upper midwest, and I HONESTLY didn't think it was going anywhere, but Simon and Schuster is picking up Bathe, it should be in bookstores this fall! I never thought I'd be a writer, much less a teen writer...

OK, not really, this is one of those little meme things - Amanda challenged me to it, so this her fault. See her blog, for a really stellar fake book cover...

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That rocks! You ignored the people instruction, but I forgive you for the plot synopsis. Im not sure what my book's about...

margaret said...

Hahah that's priceless! It makes me think of the gingerbread man from Shreik! Nice book cover!

Unknown said...

Oh dear I am cracking up this morning because of this meme.... excellent. LoL. My husband thinks I'm nuts.

Kerri said...

What a great 'bathe' photo. The gingerbread man in priceless.

Julie said...

So funny!

Color Online said...

Hi Jason,

You won in the Summer Madness Giveaway. Come by. :-)

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

Now all is clear, many thanks for the help in this question. How to me you to thank?