10.23.2009

Readathon - final preparation

Ready as I will ever be! Here's my final preparations


My happy seat, where I will try not to worry about meeting so many new people all at once...


...and my snacks: San Pellegrino, sweet apple chamomile herbal tea, spice drops (um... A few are missing *blush*), dried apricots, and Ginger Thai noodles...


... And my nest for curling up in while reading. Dabdbh dropped by already to set up videos for tomorrow, I made a lasagna for the fridge, and I will draw my Tarot winer in an hour or so. Here goes nothing!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for preparations! You prepared the room part for yourself, I prepared blogging posts, haha! We are so completely opposite.

Eva said...

Love your photos! Those Thai noodles are awesome-I had those last read-a-thon! :D As are dried apriocts and San Pellegrino! (We must have similar taste-except for the spice drops.)

chrisa511 said...

LOL..when Amanda said "Yay for preparations" I totally heard DABD saying it in my head :p But indeed, yay for preparations! I love the Thai Kitchen stuff! The Lemongrass one is really good! Lasagna sounds yummy :p I wish I had some!! I'll be stopping by tomorrow!! See you throughout the day. Hope you're getting yourself some sleep now!

Debi said...

Oh, your little reading nook looks so cozy! Mmmm...and since Eva doesn't like spice drops, I'll be happy to share them with you. ;) (I have to admit my blush would be a far deeper shade, because I'd have snuck more than you already.)

Keshalyi said...

Amanda - Yes, you prepare things you actually need, I just rearrange things :P
Ms Eva - Glad you approve of my snacks :D. I love spice drops though. They're my particular trashy vice.
Mr Chris - well, I did sleep, though I had Readathon dreams all night...
Ms Debit - You're WELCOME to share my spice drops :).

Ceri said...

Gosh, your snacks are way more healthy than that I prepare myself.